Monday, June 22, 2009

More Awesome Weddings!

...but I have a good excuse! Wedding season is in full-swing and I'm up to bat every weekend. Sometimes twice! Coming up soon, three times! So I've been devoting most of my not shooting time to editing and getting my clients their photos as fast as humanly possible on top of the typical house work and yard work. So there it is, my reason for not blogging. I've been lucky so far this year, all my weddings have been absolutely fabulous and I've had the best brides and grooms to work with which makes my job that much easier. So thanks guys! And to prove how amazing the weddings and clients have been, I'm posting some of my personal favorites so far this spring/summer since I've blogged last. Without further ado (and in no particular order)...













Until next time! And I promise I'll try to update more frequently. And as always, all photos are copyright of Eric Smyklo Photography.

Eric

1 comment:

clippingimages said...

very innovative photography....